Thursday 24 January 2019

MY love for flowers

Blog Challenge January-2019 : Anything Goes- "Shades of Love"



"Love is like a beautiful flower which i may not touch, but whose fragrance makes the garden a place of delight just the same"

Hi,

  My Dear Craft lovers... I am Archana Singla. I was always inspired by the Indian style art and craft as indians are known for making new and more creative thing by recycling the old or waste material. so this time i used a wooden piece lying at my home to make it a good looking and attractive wall hanging. here  you go...



my Project: MY lOVE FOR FLOWERS BY Archana Singla















 Pictorial

First to make this project i took a old wooden piece lying in my store room.


Then i covered the whole wooden piece with white bandage to give a different base.. as i used laces earlier.



# used a old torn shuttle coke a cardboard piece, body of a calculator display to make a frame out of it...







# After applying the white "GESSO" from expression craft, to decorate it further,
i took a woolen thread n put few safety pins.. pasted few keys and numbers out of my child's toys, and painted all the mettle material i.e key, safety pins, frame etc with golden metallic paint from "Expression craft''






# And finally decorated it with colourful beautiful flowers and leaves.

Please like and comment in the comment section if you like my creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment