Friday 11 January 2019

Jewelry Box

Hi,

I am Archana  singla. I am an artist and a craftier. I love to be creative, since i love to draw, paint and craft my ideas.
out of my creativity  I  am showing you to alter a normal box into a beautiful jewellery box in a most creative way. have a look guys.....

Here is my project

   First i took this small and quite ordinary jewellery box.










Step 1

 Then, I applied some amount of Granular  paste  using stencils. take a look , this way !


















Step 2

 Then I painted  the Box with black Gesso n made it looking black in colour.... next step...


















Step 3

then i decorated it with some beautiful laces &  attractive chipboard . see how beautiful it came out ...








Step 4

then in the next step i applied one more layer of Gesso to get uniformity in colour .








Step 5
In the next step i painted it using metallic colour and give the box a completely new look..











Step 6

Decorated the box with golden beads.









Please take a look on some more sketches and projects made by me.. If you like them please comment or like:
















































Hope you like it. please comment and share if you like.

Blogger.Archana Singla
Link: 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Jewelry box
    Thank you for your entry at SplashyMixChallenges
    Rachelle DT
    https://rochelliescreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love every step in your box Archana. one of the rules is that you have to mention that you are playing in our challenge. Good luck to you.Thanks for playing along with us at Splashy Mix Challenge.Hope to see you again

    Shylaa
    Founder @ Splashy Mix challenge
    Adhiraacreations
    Splashy Mix Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous box. Lovely details. Thank you for joining us at Splashy Mix Challenges this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete